Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Comparisons

How does your career of choice compare to your two human service careers? My career that I chose is not in the same academy. The career I chose was in Architecture and Construction; Transportation, Distribution, & Logistics. My two careers in Human Services are Loan Counselor and Funeral Attendant. These careers both have something to do with Human Services. Both of these careers would require a lot of stress and concern for others. They both deal with people and their needs. These similarities mean a lot of things to me. First off we need both of these careers in the world today. Without them funerals and getting loans would be really difficult to put together and I appreciate both of these jobs because it requires a lot of thinking and a lot of stress. No I couldn't work in human services. Maybe on some careers but some of them deal with a lot of things I couldn't even imagine working with. Human services confirms that I chose the right academy.


No comments:

Post a Comment